Wedding Gown Cleaning & Press Only (No Preservation)
What does Acid-Free mean?
Acid-free means that a material has a pH level of over 7 but less than 9.5. If the board is too alkaline (over 10), the board could weaken natural protein fibers, such as silk and wool. If the board is acidic (less than 6.5), first the paper will degrade and that could damage the textiles stored within the garment box.
What is Muslin?
Natural unbleached muslin is stable and non-acidic. It is the same material used by museums worldwide such as the Smithsonian. Muslin material is a buffer against moisture and contaminants. Our muslin is pre-washed to remove starches so that you can immediately wrap your gown, textiles, or precious heirlooms in it for safekeeping.
Do I pay International fees and duties?
Yes, you are responsible for any duties or fee that may be due for you. Please do not order if your not willing to pay for these fees, we do not give refunds for buyer who don't pay their duties custom fees, these ARE NOT fees charged by us and we have no way to know if they will be imposed. International orders are final sale.
How soon does my order ship?
All orders ship within 3-5 business days
Where do I my orders ship from?
All orders are shipped from Virginia or Chicago
Do you take returns?
Sorry, all items are final sale. If we have made an error on it, we will be happy to correct it.
What carriers do you use for shipping?
We ship via UPS, FedEx or USPS and tracking is included with all packages.
Can I text a quick question?
Yes, please text 202-643-6372. Our Customer Service Team is available Monday through Friday.
Can I pick up my order?
Yes, all orders over $400 can be picked at our storefront in Virginia by appointment.
Are you selling your gown? Maybe even purchased a wedding gown or just need to clean your gown only for wearing on your special day. This service is used only for gown cleaning with NO preservation. This is a door to door service and your dress is insured all the way to the factory. Order the service online and the kit plus detailed instructions are sent direct to you. You send it back UPS with the Free Pre-Paid Shipping Label that is trackable. Once the gown is received, you can track the gown online 24/7 within 7 to 10 days of the gown arriving with your very own Serial Number.
This is the perfect package if you want to sell your gown soon or offer it for sale. You may have also purchased a pre-owned gown you need to have cleaned. Your Clean & Press Only package also includes $500 worth of shipping insurance
If your local, set up an appointment to come in.
- $500 insurance included
- Complimentary 2-Way secure shipping via UPS
- A simple steam (request in advance)
- Cleaning by Top Wedding Gown Professionals
- Bust to Maintain Form
- White Cotton or Nylon Gloves for dress handling
- Garment bag for short-term storage
- Gown placed on bust form
What's not included:
- 100 Year Guarantee is NOT included, only with the preservation services
- Preservation Services
How do you get started
- Add the Service to your cart - Your kit will contain everything you need to securely pack your gown
- The kit will be shipped direct to your doorstep within 2 - 5 business days, no spending time in traffic!
- Open the kit, pack your gown, add the shipping labels to the box that are provided in the box
- Call UPS or Drop it off at any UPS location, it's that simple, you can track the gown 24/7
- You will also be to call the Factory directly during normal business hours to check the status
What happens after I send my gown in?
When your gown arrives at the wedding gown preservation facility it is given a unique serial number and a full thorough inspection for stains,dirty hem lines and loose beading. Your unique serial number allows you to track your gown as it is being cleaned and preserved. Once the gown is cleaned, Your gown is then safely and securely shipped back to your home .
Tell Me More:
- You can have your gown shipped to another address
- Your Gown is always safe, The completed kit requires a signature from a resident of your home and each kit comes with shipping insurance included to keep your mind stress free
- Extra insurance is $3.00 for each $100 of extra insurance you'd like to add.
- 98% Of Stains are removed from the dress