Have your gown Professionally Cleaned & Preserved - Guarantee & Insurance Included
What will you do with your gown after your wedding day has passed? What will you do with your gown you just purchased off the rack that just needs to be cleaned?
What will do with your gown when it's time to sell it? We have several solutions and cleaning options for you.
Join the Over 3,000,000 Brides Who Have Trusted the Wedding Gown Preservation Company Service Since 1913.
Extra Insurance for Peace Of Mind
Having the jitters? Don't fret order the extra insurance. You can purchase starting at $30+
Preserve your memory for lifetime. This is a door to door service and your dress is insured all the way to the factory. Order the service online and the kit plus detailed instructions are sent direct to you. You send it back UPS with the Free Pre-Paid Shipping Label that is trackable. Once the gown is received, you can track the gown online 24/7 within 7 to 10 days of the gown arriving with your very own Serial Number.
If your local, set up an appointment to come in. Prices in store are higher.
Trusted Quality Service! Authorized Retailer & Dealer offering Wedding Gown Preservation Services:
- 100 Year Guarantee Against Future Yellowing
- Cleaning and Preservation by top professionals
- FREE Preservation of Up to 5 Additional Accessories (Garter, Bridal Purse, Veil, Gloves, etc.)
- Complimentary 2-way Shipping with $500 Insurance
- Track Your Gown 24/7 and know exactly what current process is happening
- $500 Shipping Insurance Include in Price | Additional Insurance available
- White Gloss Preservation Chest with Peek A Boo Viewing Window
- Additional Box for the White Preservation Chest to nest in also included
- Acid Free Tissue Paper & Preservation Bust to Maintain Form
- White Glove Test to Inspect Your Museum Grade Preservation
How do you get started
- Add the Service to your cart - Your kit will contain everything you need to securely pack your gown
- If you want a larger box for your gown, $500 more insurance or if your gown is valued over $1,000, see our Celebrity Line Package Upgrade
- The kit will be shipped direct to your doorstep within 2 - 5 business days, no spending time in traffic!
- Open the kit, pack your gown, add the shipping labels to the box that are provided in the box
- Call UPS or Drop it off at any UPS location, it's that simple, you can track the gown 24/7
- You will also be to call the Factory directly during normal business hours to check the status
What happens after I send my gown in?
When your gown arrives at the wedding gown preservation facility it is given a unique serial number and a full thorough inspection for stains,dirty hem lines and loose beading. Your unique serial number allows you to track your gown as it is being cleaned and preserved. Once the gown is cleaned, Your gown is then safely and securely shipped back to your home with a 100 year certificate of guarantee against future yellowing or staining. You get the peace-of-mind in knowing your dress has become a treasured family heirloom to be enjoyed by future generations. The preservation process will be completed in 2 to 8 weeks after it is received, unless your order Rush Services.
Tell Me More:
- You can have your gown shipped to another address
- Best time to preserve is when your wedding is completed, your kit never expires
- Your Gown is always safe, The completed kit requires a signature from a resident of your home and each kit comes with shipping insurance included to keep your mind stress free
- Extra insurance is $3.00 for each $100 of extra insurance you'd like to add.
- 98% Of Stains are removed from the dress
The Gown Preservation Company puts the highest degree of professional care into the heirloom processing of your gown. First your gown is carefully examined to find all spots. A detailed Quality Control Report is updated through each and every step. Proven formulas are used to remove spots and treat the entire gown for sugar stains. Your gown is thoroughly cleaned with extra attention given to the neckline, trim and hemlines. Our experts shape the gown, position a full bust form and fill the sleeves. It is then wrapped in unbleached muslin, and fitted carefully into a premium preservation chest with an acid-free display window. The preservation chest is then enclosed in a 700 pound test shipping carton. Your gown is then shipped back to you pre-paid anywhere in the Continental United States via UPS Ground. The preservation process will be completed in 2 to 8 weeks after it is received.